Hi everyone, after a long break, here I am again posting at the blog. You did a good job with your work on book reviews, Congratulations! It is time to take a rest from books and devote a bit of time to animal life. Last session, thanks to Liz, we learnt a lot about skunks. Also, you managed to be teachers and taught your peers. You did very well too.
Here follows a video to help you remember what we learnt. Let’s see if you recognise some words. Watch thevideo about skunks and answer the questions. Post comments to the blog and copy the answers in your notebook.
- How were the skunks called by pioneers?
- Where does the word skunk come from?
- Where are the scent producing glands of the skunk?
- How far can a skunk shoot its musk?
- How big are skunks
- What else did you learn about skunks during the lesson?
- Do you think is a good idea to keep skunks as pets? why?
- What kind of accent did Pepé le Pew, Liz’z favourite childhood cartoon have?